Sunday, February 05, 2006

uh, well...yup

This, simply put, is a blog about nothing. Nothing happened this week worth spending time on. Really. Nothing. My week was hectic and busy and I was ready for the weekend. I had nothing planned, just wanted to sleep in and get some "stuff" done. Here is what I accomplished this weekend (and it's only 3pm on Sunday):
played the price is right DVD game with Adam
4 loads of laundry
slept in on Sat. and Sun. mornings
purchased a silver chain to replace the one Sam broke
emptied, loaded and emptied the dishwasher
listened to satellite radio for about 2 hours while drinking coffee and lounging on the couch (perfect morning!)
figured out my DVD recorder, it's been driving me nuts since X-mas!
thumbed through Etc. Magazine
let the dog in and out about 45 times
went to the mall and purchased nothing (that's an accomplishment!)
cleaned the cat boxes
recorded some stuff onto DVD's
played mario golf on the Gamecube
messed around on the internet
made new playlists on iTunes
read Oprah Magazine

well that's about it.

the superbowl is on in a couple of hours and I am sure I'll be productive during that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for doing nothing!