Saturday, February 18, 2006

Every step you take, every move you make....



Each day my nephew makes strides.
This time I mean it literally. I haven't yet seen him take steps using his walker, but I trust my sources. Erin says he moves all over the place! We need to find a warm place that's bigger than the kitchen so he can rip-roar around.
Sam continues to to surprise us. He makes us proud. Aren't these pictures cool? Isn't it amazing to think that he may be able to use a walker and scoot himself around?
I'm telling you people, this kid is something great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence auntie Bertie! I love you!
Your favorite nephew,
Sam

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Sam has gotten! And he's using a walker!! He must have really great parents, grandparents and aunts!