Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Need not, want not? Is that the saying?



Here it is. The Honda Element.
There are things in life that we want and we don't "need." This is one of those things for me. I just want one. I think they are cool. Everything about it screams unique and just cool. You can add so many accessories to it and just make it your own. I have a perfectly functioning car. It's paid off. Going back to having a car payment is stupid, I know this. But...
I like it. I want it. I am exploring it everytime I get online. I have even gone to the dealership and looked at one up close. My cousin drives one, she really likes it too. In fact, it seems like a small cult. In reading about it online I have found many websites where the contributors are bragging and boasting about being Element owners/drivers. I think I want to be one of those boasters. So, if you would like to donate money to my Element fund please send me an email and I will make sure you have my address. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot.. "I DESERVE it"

Great choice... in some color other than black of course.

Casey said...

The Element is a good car, at home I know some people that run a Honda dealership so I hear everything about them. I have always had a Honda (acura actually) and love them. Thanks for staying tuned to my blog, no I did not see the performance at the globe. It was a theatre near Covent Garden if you had ever been in that area of London.