Sunday, February 26, 2006

StELla!!


Well, I did it. She's mine. I would like to say it was an impulse buy, but honestly I have been researching this vehicle for quite some time. The Element has been mine since Thursday and I am very happy with it so far. Yesterday at the dog park my friend and his dog climbed in and we explored all of the features in the car. He's jealous, he told me so! I am excited about the car. I have accessories on order, which will alter the look just a little bit. I am going to have a roof rack, door visors and splash guards installed in a week or so. StELla is great! You oughta meet her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations; can't wait to loop with you! I love that you and Stella wore your matching outfits for your special picture.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! New-car-smell rules.

Anonymous said...

I love the new wheels B. I hope you're having fun with it. I can't wait to see you. One month and we'll be in Vegas baby! E