Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What's in your mouth now?

I thought it might be funny to keep track of some of the things that my dog has had in his mouth. He has destroyed things and also just nibbled on others. So, off the top of my head, these are some things that he has had in his mouth this week (not including the acceptable food, treats, rawhide of course).
1. Hairbrush
2. Garbage bill (destroyed)
3. Wedding invitation RSVP card
4. A cup
5. Eyeglasses
6. TV remote
7. Socks
8. Bra
9. Flip Flop (where he got this I have no idea, it's winter afterall)
10. Book (address, novel, phonebook cover)
11. Rubber scraper
12. Tealight candle
13. Colored Pencils
14. Many pens
15. Kleenex
16. DVD case (from Hollywood Video, destroyed!)
17. Pop bottle
18. Scissor
19. CD case
20. Magazine

This list did not take long to compile and I am sure there are many more things that I can't remember right now. I'll keep you posted on any new and weird things that he grabs, pulls of the table or counter, or finds in the closet.
My mom bought him a Christmas present--that should be interesting.

No comments: