Friday, December 09, 2005

The main attraction...





Here he is. Cooper, the main attraction at the Bennett Zoo. He is about 7 months old now and he is a Beagle/Miniature Pinscher mix. A mutt I suppose, not one of those new fancy hybrid breeds.
Cooper acquired me as his owner in July. While running one of my groups at work, a student said he couldn't take care of his 2 month old puppy. I was a sucker. He came home with me. My life has been full of laughter, challenges, frustration and fun since then. Cooper is a lot of work, but it's worth it because he really loves me, he really, really loves me.
Many of my future posts will be about him--the trials and the joy.
You'll learn to love him...just you wait. I know I have.

1 comment:

JB said...

nice dog and nice job on the blog -- keep it up