Saturday, December 17, 2005

A productive day of rest

I had the pleasure of spending most of the day at my parent's house today. I wanted to get my Christmas cards done and mailed (which I did and now my site will be flooded with visitors!) and help my mother with some baking. I never know how things are going to go with the dog and all. He was such a good boy at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I am so proud. Another thing I wanted to do today was spend time with my parents. I don't get to just hang out with them very often anymore.
I really like my parents. Of course I love them, but I just really like them. They are good people and I enjoy their company. I have taken trips with them and spent Friday evenings with them where I've had more fun than going out with friends. I am lucky to have parents that love me and let me hang around at their house---but I think they kind of like me too.
Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday to a great Dad and friend!

No comments: