Thursday, January 12, 2006

Spring, where are you?

So today I experienced a little bit of spring fever. I went with a friend from work to get some ice cream...she's pregnant and I like ice cream, no other explanation needed, right? Well, we had our ice cream and the wind was blowing and it was cold. I just wanted it to be nice and breezy, like 55 degrees. That's all I am asking. I, by no means, am ready for 80 degrees, just 55.
Then I get home and my dog is oh, so happy to greet me. Then...he goes NUTS. Absolutely crazy, running all over the place. Then he goes outside, then inside, no wait, he wanted to be outside, then back inside...all evening. I am tired today and just want to veg. You see, he was up eating pizza at 3:30am. I am not sure how he got it out of the garbage, probably a little help from a cat. So, I was up until about 4:15am trying to clean up some of the pizza that he hadn't yet.
He's a puppy, blah, blah, blah. I know, but just settle down damnit. He's ready for the dog park again, or just to be able to run in the grass and not on snow. I was too lazy tonight for a walk, plus it wasn't 55 degrees.
So, Cooper and I are ready for spring. Bring it on.

No comments: