Tuesday, June 20, 2006

who's visiting?

So, I added that there counter at the bottom of the page, scroll down to see it. I know people are stopping by, so leave me a comment so I know who my audience is! Is that so hard?
Thank you.

What's happened this week?
Saw 'Cars' on Friday night. Really cute. The only thing I have issue with is that Larry the Cable Guy is the voice of Mater. He's funny and adds to the flick, however then he adds a "Git 'r done." Can't stand this...partially ruined it for me. Bummer.
I went golfing on Saturday morning, the weather started out to be just fine, but by hole 9 it was sprinkling. The guy in the clubhouse said it was going to be a 30-second cell...he was wrong and we proceeded to play the next 9 holes in a steady rain-downpour. Ahh, the love of the game.
Saturday night I had dinner with my family at one of the best restaurants in SF. Ming Wah. Love it, if you don't that means you haven't been there or you've been there and gotten sick. Regardless of your experience, it's a family tradition. Then we hit up the Sculpture Walk...a wonderful addition to downtown SF. My family is fun!
Cooper was "locked up" for 7.5 hours today. I was so proud of the little guy. This makes me think he can go all day while I am at work. I hoped this would eventually be the case. I bought him a soccer ball, it was only $3 at Old Navy, tonight we played in the backyard until it got too dark. He liked it and has already chewed holes in it. He doesn't seem to understand the value of a dollar.
I have officially registered for the National Element Meet in St. Louis. What a dork I am. I look forward to meeting other people that are obsessed with their vehicles. Perhaps I need to 'get a life.' Anyway, I'll be heading to St. Louis in July...to sweat like a pig!
maybe something exciting will happen this weekend, who knows. I haven't gotten to kayak since I got back from the Hills. So hoping to get out there again soon.

4 comments:

MrVilhauer said...

I just heard the remake of "Life Is A Highway." Boy, it sucks. Thanks, Cars, for making feel old with a remake of an early 90's song.

JB said...

I was checking out yor site and linked to E event inSt Louis and from there linked to Forum and noticed a thread regarding problems with cracked windshields...rather interesting??? I would guess that not all these people had kyaks inside either.
JB

Anonymous said...

I was here once again and even scrolled WAAAAY down to see the counter. Thanks for keeping us all entertained and up to date on the Sodak clan.

Anonymous said...

What is the big deal with the counter? Is there some reason why you have to know who or how many people are coming to your blog? This is my first visit, but I'll be back - you are damn funny!!

Happy Kickball!
Carey