Sunday, July 06, 2008

Omaha, NE trip July 1st and 2nd





Adam and I went to Omaha to attend the Olympic Trials for Swimming. We attended Tuesday and Wednesday night finals sessions. We saw World Records broken! Tuesday night Natalie Coughlin and Aaron Piersol set new records and Michael Phelps set a new US Open record. It was great to see how the events take place and everything is on a tight schedule. The crowd was so into it too!
We also witnessed Katie Hoff setting records and basically blowing away her competition. It was probably a once in a lifetime experience and am really glad I got to attend the competition. Makes me pretty excited for the Olympics!
The pics are hard to tell who the people are, but at least I can prove I was there!














On Wednesday we also went to the Omaha Zoo...it was hot, but I love the zoo! We saw the snow leopards eating actual elk legs..pretty great right?? The air conditioning in the IMAX theater was great, so were the sexy glasses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates - some great memories.