Sunday, November 02, 2008

Catch up game...where've I been?

Uh...I am still alive. It's true. I live my life day to day and sometimes forget that others may want to know that I exist. At least one or two people read this and may enjoy a few pictures or life updates. Apparently nothing can match my outpouring of emotions about my failed Olympic dreams, so here it goes.
In the last couple of months I have been spending a lot of time at work. Things are going well there, I still get frustrated with many, but wake up each morning not hating work. Now once I get there, that's a different story....but I somehow make it through 8+ hours until I get back home to Cooper (he is really cute by the way.)

A couple of weeks ago my favorite auntie Carol and cousin Kristi came to town. It was a quick visit, but long enough to make some stamped cards, shop at a craft show and have some laughs. It's always good to see Kristi too especially now that she lives close to Mt. Rushmore. :)
It's babies galore lately. Sam has a new cousin, I have yet to meet Peyton Weiner, but the pictures sure are cute. My bestie Trichelle has baby Norah and I am anxious to meet her over Christmas, she has beautiful dark hair and a really good mommy and daddy. My friend Sara is also pregnant, Lorie is due at the end of December...lots 'o babies!
Last weekend I traveled to Fairmont, MN to hang with Erica. We then headed to Minneapolis to get our shop on. Erica is the best and her friends Karina and Tabitha are really great too. We had a fun time and we all spent too much money. I bought at overpriced handbag that is a reward once I (if I ever do) reach my first weight loss goal.



Erin and I have decided to make a 'lifestyle change.' We joined Weight Watchers. Obviously I have only ever watched my weight increase in my life, so we both would benefit from some weight loss. It's hard--I am doing fine, but it's not fun.
Volleyball started last night. We are 3-0 and I think the team is going to be fun and we can all handle our own on the recreational volleyball court. I look forward to many Saturday nights in sweatpants and T's!

See--not a lot happening really. I will post some pictures of the Octoberfest weekend with Sarah, Adam, Molly and Kevin in Sioux Falls, that was a fun night.






Hope all is well--keep praying for Sam, Erin and Jeff.



Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on the WW Wagon too. Go Points!

Anonymous said...

Hey honey! Great update - Peyton can't wait to meet you! I'm off work until January, so just give me a call and we'll set a date!

:) Robin