Saturday, September 08, 2007

update

Kickball is almost over, we've lost most of our games, but boy were we excited after we won the first one! Oh well, it's still been fun to play. We've opted out of the all-day tourney, probably to let the other teams have a chance...right.
Adam, Craig, Ali and I went camping in Yankton a few weekends ago. No pictures, but we had a great time playing dominoes, badminton, track ball, and a few bumps and sets with the flat volleyball. We also did some geocaching. It was a fun and quick weekend.

What else? I got a new job, same agency new school. I am now at Roosevelt High School full-time, which is great. The people are wonderful and I am thrilled to be as busy as I am. Big change from running between schools.

Had my 10 year High School class reunion last weekend. We had a great, great time. I had no idea I would, but it was fun. We had a decent turn-out, but I feel bad for those that chose not to come, because everyone shared that it was much better than they'd expected. I consumed plenty of keg beer and an occasional shot. Seemed all worth it!
Many of my closest high school friends were home for the party...definitely missed a few of them though :(
Some Reunion Pics

Went to a Geocaching event this morning at the Outdoor Campus. Cooper and I were picked up by Adam and Iris and we went on a cache poker run. I am sure I will win something really big! It rained a bit, but we found the caches, which is better than the last time we cached. Adam and I both had some form of itchweed or something.

Not sure what else to share...hopefully Erin and Jeff will post pics of their new "toy" too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and we enjoyed
the class pictures also - glad to see that you were in some of them also.
jb

Ty said...

K. That's weird.