Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays!




Since Friday around 4pm, my days have been filled with family, friends, Cooper and most of all gifts and food. Friday evening Erin, Jeff, my parents and I opened some of our gifts. Sam was home with a sitter for a little while. Then we all reconvened for homemade pizza.

Sam was a good little guy and we read books, listened to stories and opened presents. He was in a great mood and smiley, which makes our time so much more special! He's a real joy when he's feeling well.

Erin and I got some good laughs later in the evening after Sam fell asleep like a little angel in Grandpa's arms. Anyone remember the game for 6-year-olds called "Guess Who?" Well, Erin and I used to play this at the cabin when it was rainy, she bought it for me for Christmas this year and we had a great time. She played to win, I played to get her to laugh hard enough so water shot out of her nose (it worked too!) Good times with a simple game. I can't remember the last time I'd seen her laugh so hard. It was great.

Also had the chance to catch up with some friends over the weekend. It's fun to have people come home for the holidays...wish many of them would just stick around! But it makes our time together that much more special.

Happy Holidays everyone...I am so blessed with a loving family and wonderful friends.





No comments: