Sunday, July 16, 2006

Made it there and back!

Well, I can say that I made it to my first Element Owners Club National Meet...and I can say I made it home.
I don't know where to begin, you see I didn't know what to expect. However, within the first 10 minutes of registering with the founders, I knew I was in for something great. It was really a great time. The people were so friendly and nice, real quality type folks. We have the same car...some more tricked out than others, but the main connection is the love of our car.
I can also say I managed to spend an entire evening in a parking lot. I headed down the the parking lot party around 10:30pm on Friday evening and got back to my room the next morning around 9 to take a shower. I didn't sleep! I slept on Saturday for about 2 hours before more fun was had.
It was a great adventure...well worth the trip and the sweltering St. Louis heat.
I will post pictures tomorrow, now am hoping to get some sleep! I need to recover, I am not as young as I used to be!

1 comment:

Erin, Jeff and Sam said...

Glad you had a great time and made it home safe! Love You!
Erin